Clean buildings start with clean windows. This is the first impression to your staff and your clients alike and makes a huge difference to your image. We want to help you make the right impression by providing the right type of window cleaning, using both traditional and modern methods such as abseiling window cleaning.
Interclean EMS use various methods, such as cradles, mechanical access machinery and abseiling to the more modern and safer Reach and Wash systems, in order to ensure all windows receive a thorough clean with the minimum of fuss. All our window cleaning is subject to comprehensive site-specific risk assessments and method statements as part of our thorough Health & Safety site documentation. Health & Safety is always of paramount importance to us, ensuring that all current legislation, best practice and safety procedures are followed.
Abseil maintenance is a form of work positioning that allows experienced technicians to access work sites using methods originally derived from climbing and caving, these methods have been improved upon and implemented into the off-shore, construction and maintenance industries.
Rope access has an enviable safety record that most other sectors of the working at height industry cannot match. The Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) assesses individual technicians and audits member companies, which allows the industry to share information, techniques and knowledge, which improves and builds on its excellent safety record.
- An IRATA rope access & abseil maintanance technician always has fall protection attachments, each having an independent anchorage point.
- When ropes support the worker, each of the worker's ropes will have a fail-safe descent and safety mechanism.
- All secondary tools and equipment are attached by lanyards to the worker's harness.
- A minimum of two rope access maintanance technicians are required for any job.
- All technicians are independently assessed.
- Training includes rescue procedures.
- All equipment is regularly inspected and maintained.
- Codes of practice and working systems have been carefully refined over the years by the HSE and IRATA.